Join us in person on the second and fourth Sunday of each month for a live program focused on a variety of marine science topics.
Visit our hospital and visitor center in Sausalito, California, to learn more about what The Marine Mammal Center is doing to help save marine mammals found along the California coast and beyond, and learn more about how you can help.
These interactive presentations hosted by our award-winning educators feature multimedia, pictures, video and more to share the stories of amazing marine mammals and the Center’s efforts to ensure the health of these animals and our ocean.
Marine Science Sunday programs are held on the second and fourth Sunday of each month at 12pm and 2pm.
Anyone can participate in the program, but you must reserve a general admission ticket to visit The Marine Mammal Center that day.
When planning your visit, we recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before the Marine Science Sunday presentation. Traffic in the Marin Headlands can get very busy, especially on weekends, so please plan accordingly.
Space is limited and Marine Science Sundays are especially popular, so reserve your tickets today:
- May 28 at 12pm or 2pm | Saving Species
- June 11 at 12pm or 2pm | Barking Birthday
- June 25 at 12pm or 2pm | Barking Birthday
- July 9 at 12pm or 2pm | Folktales of Flippers and Fins
- July 23 at 12pm or 2pm | Folktales of Flippers and Fins
- Aug 13 at 12pm or 2pm | Marine Mammals of San Francisco Bay
- Aug 27 at 12pm or 2pm | Marine Mammals of San Francisco Bay
- Sept 10 at 12pm or 2pm | Sea Otter Spectacular
- Sept 24 at 12pm or 2pm | Sea Otter Spectacular
Book a Tour During Your Visit
Join us for a special experience at The Marine Mammal Center by purchasing tickets for a Guided Tour or Behind-the-Scenes Experience. You’ll hear inspiring stories of marine mammal survival, learn more about the inner workings of our hospital and find out how you can make a difference for these vulnerable patients.